Helena Errey-White | Solicitor
Helena joined O'Loughlins Lawyers in January 2019 and is a Solicitor in the Health, Aged Care and Retirement Living Group.
Helena is involved in a range of matters including:
- regulatory compliance in the aged care, retirement village and disability sectors;
- retirement village disputes and guardianship and administration matters in the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal; and
- mergers and acquisitions.
Helena completed her Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours) at Flinders University in February 2020, and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia in March 2020.
During her studies, Helena gained experience as a Research Assistant and volunteered in community legal clinics both at home and abroad and in a number of roles with the Australian Red Cross.
Helena also holds a Bachelor of International Relations from Flinders University.
Principal Areas of Practice
- Health and Aged Care
- Retirement Living
- Law Society of South Australia
- Human Rights Committee of the Law Society of South Australia
- Women Lawyers' Association of South Australia