Kate Harris | Associate
Kate graduated from the University of Adelaide with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology and was admitted to practise as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia on 18 March 2018 and the High Court of Australia on 24 April 2019.
Kate has advised clients and assisted counsel in civil and commercial litigation disputes and proceedings in South Australia and the Federal Court.
Principal Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Insolvency and Reconstruction
- Debt Recovery
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Women's Insolvency Network South Australia (WINSA)
- Australian Reconstruction & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Kate is also a Committee Member of the Old Ignatians Football Club and Vice-Captain of the Women's League Team at Sturt Football Club - SANFL.