Tamara Ludlow | Conveyancer
Tamara has been a Registered Conveyancer since March 1995. She has completed
Certifcates in Landbroking and Business Studies.
Tamara joined the O’Loughlins Lawyers’ Real Estate Group in August 2017.
Tamara’s experience extends to all areas of commercial and residential conveyancing, with a particular focus on:
- preparation of Form 1 vendor statements and real estate contracts for residential and commercial properties
- co-ordinating all aspects of property settlements (electronic and in paper)
- preparing and co-ordinating land division and community division applications
- acting for mortgagees including preparation of sales documentation on settlements
- preparing Due Diligence Reports and preparing checklists for completion of these documents
- preparation of Lands Titles Office documentation including land division and easement documentation
If you have a conveyancy enquiry related to property you are selling or purchasing then please use our enquiry form using the button below.
Principal Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division) Inc.