Brendan Hall | Senior Associate
Brendan graduated from Flinders University with a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice in early 2011 and was admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of South Australia in April 2011. Brendan was promoted to Senior Associate in December 2015.
Brendan has particular experience in negotiating and drafting commercial leases, commercial property sale agreements, business, asset and share sale agreements, capital raising documentation (including prospectuses and oﬀer booklets) and trust establishment and variation documentation.
Brendan has advised clients on a range of matters with a particular focus on:
- prospectus, rights issues and other fundraising
- Corporations Act and ASX listing rules compliance
- directors’ duties
- due diligence and corporate compliance
- dealing with ASIC and ASX
- establishment of corporate group structures
- commercial leasing
- the sale and purchase of business assets and shares
- the Personal Property Securities Act, and its eﬀect on a range of business transactions, including the sale of goods on retention of title, commercial leasing of goods, and obtaining security in personal property
- the Competition and Consumer Act, and the eﬀect of recent amendments regarding warranties.
Brendan has also assisted clients in documenting a wide variety of commercial transactions, including:
- establishment of companies and discretionary, unit and bare trusts
- supply, distribution and licensing agreements
- loan agreements and security documents
- confidentiality agreements
Principal Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Property Securities Law
Brendan is a member of The Law Society of South Australia.