Ellen McGettigan | Senior Associate
Ellen joined O’Loughlins Lawyers as a clerk in early 2014 after graduating from Monash University with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Linguistics). Ellen completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with the University of Adelaide and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia and the High Court of Australia in 2014.
Ellen has over 10 years’ experience in insolvency matters in Melbourne and Adelaide and has acted on behalf of liquidators, trustees, company officers and creditors and debtors in insolvency and civil litigation matters. Ellen is continuing to develop her practice in building and construction disputes.
Principal Areas of Practice
- Insolvency and Reconstruction
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Building and Construction Disputes
Ellen's memberships include:
- Law Society of South Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Women in Insolvency Network (WINSA)
- Society of Construction Law